June 3rd we did a bee removal in Los Altos (LINK to removal) where the queen could have swarmed as the homeowner noted the activity decrease, so we didn’t get the queen during the relocation. We did bring home with us one capped and one uncapped queen cells. The capped queen cell was placed with all the bees and brood while the uncapped queen cell went to another queenless hive. Well, just an update as we inspected the Terrace hive yesterday after dinner. The queen is out and running around. Unsure she’s mated yet but she’s looking good. We sealed the entrance last night and this strong colony filling a deep will go to Earl a local beekeeper.